O2 Health Studio
Whether you’re trying to lose weight, stay fit or just clear your mind after a busy day, fitness should become an important part of your life. When it comes to getting in shape, consistency is the key. You must stick to your workout routine. Enroll for the Online fitness program by O2 Health Studio and make fitness your daily routine for a long, healthy and happy life.
Age Group: All age groups
REGISTER FOR FREE DEMO SESSION:
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
• Core and upper body: This particular routine targets all of the upper limb muscles and also encourages not only range of motion but also muscle and overall body awareness.
• Core and lower body: This particular routine targets all of the lower limb muscles and also encourages not only range of motion but also muscle and overall body awareness.
• Intensity interval training: A cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods, until too exhausted to continue.
• Athletic training and conditioning: A high intensity workout blending body weight and resistance training with aerobic drills to improve overall speed, agility, balance, and endurance.
• Body weight training: Bodyweight exercises can enhance a range of bio motor abilities including strength, power, endurance, speed, flexibility, coordination and balance.