The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body. True yoga is not about the shape of your body, but the shape of your life. Join the online Yoga program by Sakshi Yoga and learn to establish peace within your minds.
Age Group: 6-80 years
REGISTER FOR FREE DEMO SESSION:
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
• Hatha Yoga – Traditional way of practicing yoga with posture holds, breathing techniques and physical alignments.
• Postures are practiced to align, strengthen and promote flexibility in the body.
• Breathing techniques and meditation are also integrated. Expect emphasis on simplicity, repetition, and alignment of the poses.
• Warm up, Asana Practice, Pranayama and Meditation.
• Vinayasa (Flow yoga) – Way of doing yoga by connecting the breath with the movement.
• Flowing smoothly from one pose to another for greater flexibility and strength.
• These classes are designed to cultivate heat in the body with creative sequences involving sun salutations, standing and seated postures, back bending, balancing, and a strong focus on the power of breath awareness.